Dab and Tap Vegan Blender Makeup Sponge
Say goodbye to uneven patchy messes that exaggerate skin textures. Our new Dab and Tap vegan blender makeup sponge is setting the standard for pro grade flawless skin. featuring a unique light and airy design, it softly bounces on the skin while creating an even and radiant complexion.
Minimal Absorbency, Latex-Free, Can be used wet or dry.
HOW TO USE
1) Wet sponge with water for 10-15 seconds and squeeze out the excess. The sponge should be double in size.
2) Dab sponge into product, apply to targeted area on face and blend using light tapping motions.
3) Use the pointed tip to seamlessly conceal imperfections and hard to reach areas.
4) Use the round sides to blend larger areas of the face.
5) Use with creams, liquids and powders.
HOW TO CLEAN
1) Apply a small amount of gentle soap
2) Add water and gently work it into a lather
3) Rinse with warm water
4) Squeeze out excess water until you no can and allow it to air dry
5) Repeat steps until clean
EASY TO USE
I’ve used several different types of beauty blenders and this is hands-down the best one I’ve ever used. I love it so much I had to make a TikTok about it;)
This is the best beauty blender I’ve ever used. I got it in an ipsy package and when I looked it up to see how much it is, I was SHOCKED. So inexpensive for the quality. Amazing!
These sponges work well and are affordable. I love them. They rival beauty blender.
MOTD beauty sponge was very easy to work with! I love that it’s affordable and really holds and applies my foundation smoothly. Also the packaging is super cute and the color of the sponge is eye catching! I highly recommend trying this beauty sponge out!