5 different application techniques for all face shapes.
A cruelty-free highlighter like the one from Becca Cosmetics
A cruelty-free bronzer like the one from Marc Jacobs Beauty
Next up, follow these 5 tips, or choose just just a couple, to achieve your perfect blush.
Blush Application How-To Techniques:
- Bronzing – Starting at the middle of the forehead, lightly dust bronzer & work your way down to the middle of the ear. From the ear, make light circular motions as you blend the product inwards towards the mouth.(Must-have brush: Get Cheeky With It)
For fuller lips, take whatever is left on your brush and sweep it just below the center of your bottom lip.
2. Precise Contour – Repeat the same technique; making sure to keep the brush concentrated in the hollows of your cheeks. (Must-have brush: Supermodel Sculpt)
3. Reverse Contour – First, dip the brush into a foundation powder that matches your skin tone or is slightly lighter. Then use the side of your Supermodel Sculpt brush, position the brush just under your contour and lightly blend out. Use the top of the brush to buff out any edges using small circular motions to finish off. (Must-have brush: Supermodel Sculpt)
If you’re someone with a bit more textured skin, skip the shimmer and reach for a more iridescent highlighter.
4. Highlight – Lightly tap your brush into your favorite highlighter and then lightly sweep the highlight onto the skin. Make sure you only use the highlighter on the high points of your face. (Must-have brush: Get Cheeky With It)
5. Blush – Apply the blush on top of the apples of your cheeks. Move brush back and forth towards hairline. (Must-have brush: Get Cheeky With It)
There you have it – you’re ready to head out the door and get on with your day looking bright-faced and beautiful!
Share, save, or pin the infographic and use as your cheat sheet when you need it!