Ring in the new year with a fierce glitter cut crease makeup look!
Learn how to achieve this glitter cut crease eye makeup look by Luis Pizarro using M.O.T.D Cosmetics makeup brushes in this step-by-step makeup tutorial.
- Conceal Your Secret: blend out your concealer on your eyelids and use as a primer for your eyeshadow
- Mr. Handyman: set the base with translucent powder
- Blending Bestie: put in a transition shade
- Miss Shady Lady: apply shade to your crease
- Blending Bestie: blend, blend, blend
- Miss Shady Lady: use to apply for overall color on eyelid
- Eye Catching Crease: blend it out
- Miss Shady Lady: blend a little higher
- No Fudge Just Smudge: cut the crease
- Pigment Packer: set concealer using a light colored shadow
- Pick Up Line: create the perfect wing
- Pigment Packer: apply glitter glue & glitter pigment
- Eye Catching Crease: smoke out the lower lash line
- Just Browsing: tightline the lower lash line
Top this look with a bold lip color and you’re ready for a night out!
Happy New Year!