There’s 3 classic holiday makeup tips that anyone can do to sleigh at a holiday event! Watch this makeup tutorial if you’d like to learn the steps Jenna Catherine from Natural Beautiful did to create this holiday makeup look.
‘Tis the season to sparkle! Topping your eye makeup look with a shimmer eyeshadow is the perfect touch to make your eyes pop! If you really want the glam holiday makeup look, use ‘Pigment Packer’ to apply glitter glue & loose glitter of your choice on eyelid.
Make Them Blush
Get those cheeks nice & rosy with a little blush! Use ‘Get Cheeky With It’ to apply blush on the apple of your cheeks.
Put on a Red Lip
Red is not only bold, but festive! You can use ‘No Fudge Just Smudge’ to get a perfect lipstick application.
Compliment your holiday makeup looks with our Rose Gold Makeup Brushes and use code “Jenna” for 10% off during checkout.
M.O.T.D Cosmetics is hosting a 12 Days of Giveaways!
Follow @motd_cosmetics on Instagram to find out how you can enter for a chance to win our cruelty-free, vegan makeup brushes every day until Christmas Eve!
- Day 1 (12/13): Miss Shady Lady + Straight to the Point
- Day 2 (12/14): Get Cheeky With It
- Day 3 (12/15): Eye Catching Crease
- Day 4 (12/16): Supermodel Sculpt
- Day 5 (12/17): Mr. Handyman
- Day 6 (12/18): No Fudge Just Smudge + Just Browsing
- Day 7 (12/19): Set and Go
- Day 8 (12/20): Pencil Me In + Pick Up Line
- Day 9 (12/21): Pigment Packer
- Day 10 (12/22): Beauty and the Base
- Day 11 (12/23): Conceal Your Secret
- Day 12 (12/24): Lux Vegan Makeup Brush Essentials
For the 12th Day of Giveaways, we will be gifting two lucky winners our Lux Vegan Makeup Essentials Set! Don’t miss out & enter to win now!